No bake peanut butter & apple granola bars
- 250g Just Live a Little Peanut Butter & Apple Granola
- 80g mixed seeds of your choice (pumpkin, sunflower and chia)
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 2 medium chopped apples
- 250g smooth peanut butter
- 150g Maple or agave syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 2 h
- Line a 25cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Mix together the granola, seeds, desiccated coconut and apples in a large bowl.
- Place the peanut butter, syrup and salt in a pan. Heat gently while stirring until it is melted, smooth and just starting to bubble.
- Pour the mixture into the oat mix and stir well to combine, there should be no dry patches.
- Pour the mix into the prepared tin and spread evenly. Use your hands or the base of a glass to pack it down very firmly. Place in the fridge for at least 2hrs . Lift out and use a very sharp serrated knife to cut it into 16 bars.
- Enjoy immediately or wrap each bar and store in the fridge.
Recipe by just live a little nutritionist