Frozen yogurt & granola bark
- 500ml full-fat Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp of Maple syrup
- 100g fresh sliced strawberries
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 120g fresh raspberries
- 50g Just Live a Little Raspberry Coconut & Cashew Granola
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet with sides.
- Dollop the yogurt onto the baking sheet. Spread in an even layer right to the edges with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- Top yogurt with sliced strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Sprinkle over granola, and drizzle with maple syrup
- Place baking sheet into freezer for 5+ hours or overnight until solid.
- Remove from the freezer, and lift out of the baking sheet using the parchment paper. Place on a chopping board.
- Using a large sharp knife, slice it into bars or random shards.
- Enjoy straight-away or immediately place into a freezer-friendly airtight container, and pop back in the freezer.